People don’t pay much attention towards the care of lips. Due to this their lips become chapped, cracked and rough and dark. These problems occur especially in winters or when the weather is dry. People who have dry skin are more vulnerable to it. in summers people also face so much problems regarding their lips which after few times difficult to cure and manage. You can get rid off these problems if you give your lips a little attention and time.
- Stop licking your lips: licking your lips can cause much dryness than anything else it make the lip problem worse. it can also darken your lip color which give very bad bad impression on others.
- Use of sunscreen: before going out remember to put sunscreen on your lips also to maintain its tone and prevent it from harms of sunrays. sunrays like your face darken your lips color also so better to apply sunscreen with SPF that suits on your skin.
- Stop biting your lips: if you bite your lips then they become more cracked and chapped and nothing works on it if you keep biting it. biting lips damage the cells and outer layer which is more prone to infections.
- Lemon and honey paste: squeeze lemon in honey and apply it to your lips. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes then wash it by this your lips become soft and pinkish.
- Quit smoking: smoking not only worse for your health internally but externally it has many harmful effects. Smoking make your lips darken. So avoid it as much as you can.
- Use of butter: apply butter or to your lips it helps in maintaining the moisture content of your lips. naturally extracted ghee or butter works far better than available in markets.
- Honey and glycerin: mix honey and glycerin in equal amounts and apply on your lips. Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes then wash it helps your lips to maintain its freshness and moisturize them.
- Use of milk cream: it is very effective for chapped and cracked lips. Apply milk cream overnight regularly for fastest results.it makes your lips naturally pink and shiny.
- Use of Aloe Vera gel: it is also work effectively for dry and chapped lips. It exfoliates and moisturizes your lips and enhances it color.
- Rose petal paste: make a paste of rose petal and milk and apply it on your lips. It gives your lips fresh look and enhances its color.
- Intake of vitamin B supplement: vitamin B supplement help curing your lips from cracks very effectively.instead of taking supplement consume diet that is rich in vitamin B.
- Use olive oil: use olive oil instead of Vaseline to prevent your lips from cracking. apply olive oil over night regularly to make your lips soft and moisturized.
- Table salt: use of table salt helps to remove dead skin from your lips. Apply olive oil after removing dead skin. apply it for few minutes because it causes so much irritation if you apply it for long time it causes redness on your lips and your lips become sore.
- Cucumber: cucumber helps in healing your cracked and chapped lips. Just rub it on your lips for few minutes regularly.
- Castor oil: use of castor oil prevents your lips from drying. apply castor oil at night before sleeping.