I didn't really plan out this look, I pretty much just reached for all of the things I've been loving lately and then added some dramatic liner. It just so happened that most of the products I reached for were MAC!
- Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer
- Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 22 Beige Rose
- Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer in Light
- MAC Fix+
- MAC Blush in Harmony (contour)
- MAC MSF in Redhead (blush)
- MAC MSF in Lightscapade (highlight)
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Coffee Cake (dabbed on the apples of the cheeks and blended out)
|Oops! Pardon my messy liner. I was having an argument with my Fluidline!|
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (primer)
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Cloudy Afternoon (all over lid)
- MAC Mystery (blended into crease)
- MAC Shroom (browbone and inner third of upper and lower lash line)
- MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating (waterline and blended into lower lash line)
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- Guerlain Noir G Mascara
- MAC Plushglass in Fashion Fanatic (milky pale pink, but it looks peach on my lips sometimes!)
|Unnecessary glamour shot. I REALLLLLLLLLY missed taking pictures of myself! xD|
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest post! I have a lot of things planned for Beauty Charade in the coming weeks so watch for them!
- My everyday makeup routine.
- Reviews on Chanel Perfection Lumiere, Guerlain Noir G, and YSL Shocking.
- A peek at my very first Guerlain lipsticks, including a potential Chanel Dragon dupe!
- Some new drugstore finds.
- A few bits from Lush and some other skincare goodies.
- A FOTD featuring Chanel Mirifique.
If there's anything else you'd like to see here on Beauty Charade, feel free to let me know via comment, Twitter, or email!