I know I just posted about Schiap a few days ago, but I wanted to show how I managed to make it wearable for a day in the office. You can see my swatch of it here.
As I mentioned in my last post, this color is definitely vibrant. I don’t usually do anything crazy with my eyes at work, but I will wear a bright lip if I keep the rest of my makeup fairly neutral. That said, I was still nervous about how my coworkers would react to Schiap. I could have dabbed it on for a sheerer look, but I felt like that was cheating, so here I am with full-on Schiap.
- Origins VitaZing
- Ganier Anti-Dark Circle eye roller
- Revlon Colorstay concealer
- Covergirl NatureLuxe foundation in 310
- MAC MSF Natural in Medium
- MAC MSF in Lightscapade
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly [all over lid and up to brow]
- MAC Pro Longwear eyeshadow in Carefree [on mobile lid and into crease]
- MAC eyeshadow in Mystery [to define crease]
- Fresh Firebird and Supernova mascaras [for volume]
- L’Oreal Telescopic mascara in Carbon Black [for length, to blacken lashes]
- On brows: MAC eyeshadow in Espresso
- NARS semi-matte lipstick in Schiap