- Origins VitaZing moisturizer
- Garnier Anti-Puff and Anti-Dark Circle eye rollers
- Covergirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in 310 Flax
- MAC MSFN in Medium
- Physician’s Formula Bronze Booster in Light Medium (contour)
- Sleek blush in Flamingo (blush)
- Benefit Sugarbomb (highlight)
- MAC eyeshadows in Short Shorts (highlighter), Mystery (crease and bottom lash line), and Espresso (brows)
- Flirt! eyeshadow in Glamorazzi (applied sheerly to lid and darker in the crease on top of Mystery).
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
- MAC Chatterbox lipstick
- Sleek Pout Polish in Frosting (on top of Chatterbox)
FOTD: Cotton Candy Lips with MAC Chatterbox
One of my favorite makeup combinations is purple eyeshadow and cotton candy pink lipstick. It sounds like a garish combination, but for some reason I love how it looks on me. As I had a little extra time to mess around with eyeshadow this morning I decided to go with this combination rather than my usual boring work makeup.
PS: I got my hair done today and got a few feathers put in. I think it’s a fun way to add a little dark for fall without messing with my signature blonde. It took FOREVER to find the perfect shade and I don’t want to mess with it by adding dark dye. They have fun colored feathers too, but I went with three that are fairly neutral so I won’t get into trouble at work.
What I used:
When I first applied Chatterbox this morning I was a little taken aback by how bright it was and almost swapped it for a more subdued lip color, but I’m glad I stuck with it because I think it was perfect for the beautiful day of sunshine we had. =)
What are your favorite bright pink lip colors?